Print Info |
Giclee printing (also known as digital inkjet printing) has facilitated the printing of individual prints. Anna outputs her files directly to specialist printers, who produce gallery quality prints of her images, one at a time. Her Flower Prints are original and affordable artworks. Short Limited Editions of 5-10.
Fine Art Paper Prints
We print on a range of photographic art papers, including the beautiful Hahnemuhle photo rag paper which captures superior tonal range and luminance.
Hahnemuhle Photo Satin Cotton Rag 310 gsm A0 840 x 1188 mm $975
Hahnemuhle Photo Satin Cotton Rag 310 gsm A1 594 x 840 mm $670
Hahnemuhle Photo Satin Cotton Rag 310 gsm A2 420 x 594 mm $390
Acid Free Smooth Matt Rag 210 gsm A0 840 x 1188 mm $575
Acid Free Smooth Matt Rag 210 gsm A1 594 x 840 mm $495
*sizes include x 20 mm white border
Fine Art Canvas Prints
Archival canvas stretch-framed and ready to hang: 800 x 1200 x 38 mm $1100
Archival canvas stretch-framed and ready to hang: 600 x 900 x 38 mm $975
- All prints are numbered and signed by the photographer
- Unframed prints are supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity
- All prints are guaranteed to last without fading and have a life of 100 years plus – see specs below.
- Canvases are finished with a post print coating, to enhance colour depth and extend the life of the print. It also protects the print against the effects of moisture.
- Images wrap around the side of the frame for a contemporary seamless look.
- Unframed canvas prints are available at 20% less than above price.
- They are supplied ready to be stretch framed on x38mm stretcher bars. Anna’s signature appears on bottom left profile once framed.
- Unframed prints are couriered in secure tubes to addresses out of Auckland.
- As with all artwork handle with care, and avoid all day direct sunlight. To clean canvas prints, gently wipe with a damp cloth sprinkled with water only. Do not use commercial cleaners to wipe surface.
Print Inquiries/Orders/Purchase on-line
- Contact Anna with your image enquiry or order, naming gallery and image title and number
- Full payment is required for unframed Paper and Canvas prints prior to printing
- 50% part payment (non-refundable) is required for stretch-framed Canvas prints and the balance before delivery.
- Mobile Art Gallery – Mt Eden, Auckland 09 630 6543
- Allium Interiors – Newmarket, Auckland 09 524 4242
- Moxini Interior – Richmond, Nelson 03 544 1515
Anna’s digital photographs are printed as Giclée inkjet prints: (Giclee is French for “to spray” is a printing process where millions of pigment ink droplets are sprayed onto the substrate. This revolution in printing has enabled Anna to produce large format prints of gallery quality. All files are output to state of the art technology: the CANON 12 Colour LUCIA EX pigment process, which gives pure colour reproduction. UV pigmented inks guarantee image longevity, and all prints are further protected with a Giclee coating. See industry specs below:
This re-formulated 12-color LUCIA pigment ink system increases the achievable color gamut by approximately 20% from previous imagePROGRAF 12-color series. With LUCIA EX, expect exquisite photographic output, more expressive black tones, smooth color gradations, and the capability to reproduce fine details, even in the shadow areas of photographs. The LUCIA EX ink set improves scratch resistance while reducing bronzing and metamerism, for consistent ultra high quality output.
Lucia EX advantages
- Wider color gamut
- Better scratch resistance
- Less graininess
- Smoother gradation
- Reduced bronzing
- Sharper blacks
- Deeper dark tones
Enhanced Color Spectrum
With increasing consumer demand for professional and high-quality print jobs, high-end graphic and photographic studios continue to seek the capability to accurately produce vivid output of consumers most demanding projects. To enhance the available color spectrum a revolutionary all-new 12-Color LUCIA EX pigment ink set increasing the achievable color gamut by approximately 20 percent from the previous Lucia / Lucia II ink sets and enabling over 90 percent coverage of PANTONE colors to produce rich expression.
Exquisite Photographic Output
The introduction of the new LUCIA EX ink provides photographers with the ability to precisely achieve their desired results by producing more expressive and crisp blacks, smooth color gradations, and the capability to reproduce the finest details in the shadow areas of photographs. The Lucia EX inks are also designed with an innovative polymer structure that results in greater scratch resistance and protection from color fading, while also reducing bronzing and metamerism ensuring durable, stable output.
WIR: independent image permanence testing laboratory
|Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR), the worlds leading independent image permanence testing laboratory, has been evaluating the new Canon LUCIA EX expanded-gamut, 12-color pigment inks. Henry Wilhelm, president of WIR commented, A review of preliminary data from the still ongoing tests indicates that prints made with LUCIA EX pigment inks and select photo and fine art papers will achieve WIR Display Permanence Ratings in excess of 75 years for color images and well beyond 200 years for black-and-white images. In addition, LUCIA EX pigment inks exhibit excellent short-term color drift (dry-down) behavior, which is critically important for color-managed workflows and in proofing applications. The new LUCIA EX inks also achieved WIRs highest rating for resistance to damage from atmospheric ozone, a particular concern in urban environments in situations where prints might be displayed unframed and exposed to ambient indoor air.|